Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Well, I think my last post was driven by denial that summer is almost over. Don't get me wrong, the weather has been 70 and sunny for the past couple weeks. But, its time- time for 60 degree weather (hopefully not cooler!), football games, and hoodies. So, before summer is gone (and I never catch up on the blog), here are some of my favorite pre-utah pics for the summer . . .






2 comments:

Ed, Kalisa, Dyson, Savannah & Daxton & Daxton said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time in Utah! I was just thinking today that I can't believe it has been a year since we started that training program...Crazy!!! We miss you guy. Take care!

Andrea and Terrance said...

How cute. I can't believe how high your husband can throw your little guy! I bet he loves it though.

I am impressed with your fish. Oh, and where did you get your little hiking backpack for your little guy? We need one of those!