Where does it all come from? Between Friday night and Saturday we had record breaking snow here in Buffalo-- just in time for spring and daylight savings. Church was cancelled Sunday morning so we spent the day cooking (and eating!), reading, playing Wii, and taking pictures of the snow.

Now, for the updated baby picture. As you can see, he's growing well. 9 1/2 weeks to go! I do have to apologize though for all the "Krystal" pictures. You see, when there's only two of you, one person takes the pictures and then, well, there's me. After watching "Ben and Krystal" home movies, Ben's brother Royce pointed out that we really needed to have kids. Well, we're getting close and then we'll have a new poser. Until then . . .
Happy Valentines Day! We had a ward sweetheart dance which was a blast! Check out some of these party animals . . .

Jeff Mccintier . . .
Bishop and Sister Kay
Jason and Brita Bennion
And of course, Adrian and Natalie Dayton
The DJ's-- Dave and Kristin Majeroni
Happy Spring everyone!
2 comments:
Hey it's Jennica. I'm so glad you have a blog! Your little belly is so cute! I swear my belly is that big already and I'm only five months. You show faster on the second that's for sure. We found out were having another girl. Keep in touch!
Hey there Krystal,
How are you feeling. We sure miss you guys! I hope that all is going well in New York. When is the baby coming. I am so excited to see him. Anyways I sure that things are going well!
Post a Comment